Friday, August 6, 2010

Introductory Matters

Welcome!

I have finally decided to enter into the blogging world.  My hope is that I can be informative and my thoughts can will be useful to those who visit here.  I will try and do regular updates, so please check back often for additional thoughts and comments.  I promise you, as things currently stand, I have plenty of opinions I am willing to share with anyone who will take the time to read them.

I invite you to post any complaints or disagreements you may have with me.  If you have recommendations on how I can improve this blog, feel free to contact me and let me know.  If you wish to interact with the comments of others, please feel free to do so, but be aware, I reserve the right to remove any comments for any reason.  I intend to keep this blog as "family friendly" as possible.  I may comment on things that are mature subjects, but I will always try to keep my language appropriate and avoid linking to anything that may contain explicit language or images.

No comments:

Post a Comment